Roku customer service phone number – Your one stop solution for all Roku questions.
Roku has been the forefront of entertainment for the last decade. Their devices have swept the market through and have made it to point where one in six American households with a streaming device owns a Roku. This has been possible due to various reasons.
The first one obviously is the rate at which Roku and it’s products are offered. They are affordable both on an initial price scale level, and affordable on a channel level. Meaning, compared to the other competitors, Roku device, despite the device themselves being affordable, the channel stores are also affordable!
The channels, for the most part are absolutely free. Even if the channel that you need is not free, there is a very high chance that it is a part of a bundle offering, and it is priced very lower than how it is priced on other streaming devices.
A few channels that aren’t free can be activated, and the channels provide you with a free trial. For all the information you need about the channels and their prices, please contact Roku customer service phone number via our toll-free number.
Roku customer service phone number – What will we help you with?
Actually, everything! From helping you decide which is the best Roku channel for you, to assisting your set the device up, we will help you with everything you need.
Setting up a Roku device
As a part of helping you, set up your Roku device, we’ll explain how most of the Roku activation work. To set your Roku device up, you will have to go through a three fold process.
- Step one of the Roku setup process is to properly unbox the device and connect it to your TV. After this physical set up is done, you can also connect Roku to an internet. Here are two things to keep in mind during this process.
- Connect the Roku device to the TV directly via an HDMI cable. Please do not use any extensions, hubs or connecting devices.
- If you are connecting the device to a wireless internet, please make sure that the device and the TV is connected to the same wireless internet.
- The second step of the setup is to create a Roku account. If you already have a Roku account, then you can directly skip to Step 3. In this step, you will be creating a Roku account, and you will use the credentials of your Account to login to your Roku account from the Roku device.
- The final step is obviously to activate your Roku device. This can be done by entering the Roku activation code on to your browser on the Roku.com/link activate window.
If you need any help setting up your Roku device, feel free to call our Roku customer service phone number experts any time. We will help you do it, in no time.
Roku Customer Service Phone Number
Need help in Activating or Troubleshooting Your Roku Device?
Call Us @ +1-844-389-1400
Pairing the Roku Remote
After you connect your Roku device to your TV, you will have to pair the Roku remote to your Roku device.
Roku remotes are very vital in using the Roku device. They help you perform searches for the channels you need, and a few models of the Roku remotes can marginally control your TV as well. This will end the juggling that you have to do with multiple remotes just to adjust the TV volume. So, please make sure to pair the remote as soon as you set up your Roku device.
If you need any help setting up your Roku remotes, or if you need help exploring the private listening and the voice activation features in your Roku remote, you can always reach our Roku customer service phone number experts to ask your queries.
Tip: You can always use the free Roku mobile application for Android and iOS. This application can help you change channels, add channels or even private listening and voice command!
Searching for a channel in Roku
Roku search is really the only way you can find the channels that you need from the Roku channel store. Because of the sheer number of channels supported by Roku, it becomes nearly impossible to scroll through and find the channel that you need.
Roku voice command
Using Roku search is so easy! You can search that will marginally suit the channel or the show that you are looking for and Roku will fetch the channels for you. You can even use the Roku remote’s voice command to find the channels that you like.
Roku Mobile Application
Alternatively, you can also use the Roku mobile application to search for the channels. If you need help finding the application, or downloading it, whether for iOS or Android, please call our Roku customer service phone number for instant help.
Installing a channel in your Roku account
A lot of people that we get questions from, in our site Roku customer service phone number ask us ways they can add a channel to their Roku account. Since it has become an FAQ, we might as well answer that upfront!
- You can add a channel from to your Roku account from the Roku channel store. To do this, you should first find the channel. This can be done by searching for the channel.
- After you have the channel in your search result, click on the channel, and download the channel application.
- After you download and install the application, you can find the application in your channel store.
- Before you open the channel, please open a browser and go to Roku.com/link activate. Now, open the channel that you want to stream.
- Because this is the first time you are opening the channel, the channel will provide you with an activation code. You can now use this activation code on the browser window.
- After you enter the code and choose your service provider, you will be able to stream the contents of the channel.
Note: A few channels will definitely ask you for a login, from their own private account as well. This is in addition to you being signed in to your Roku account. For these channels, like Netflix and HBO, we advice you open an account with them as well, before installing the channels.
If you have questions about the installation of channels in your Roku account and for any Roku troubleshooting, you can dial our Roku customer service phone number.